The 2012 Face and Body Art International Convention is less then 2 months away, do you know what to bring? FABAtv has teamed up with the FABAIC to offer a free, year subscription to FABAtv!
The FABAIC is a convention like no other, offering the best instructors for all types of face and body art. Whether you are a beginner wondering where to start, or are advanced and looking to learn new techniques and bring more business to your trade, the FABAIC has what you need. Offering tons of classes covering face painting, body painting, airbrush, makeup, special effects, marketing and more over the course of five days, the FABAIC is an event you don’t want to miss!
Exciting changes have been made to the 2012 competitions! Cash prizes, products and trophies are up for grabs! Face Painting Competitions are back and divided into Children, Youth, Novice, Semi Pro, and Professional Categories!
Will you walk away with the $1,000 Cash Prize for the “Flight of Fantasy” body painting competition? Competition is open to registered FABAIC attendees. Click here for Competition Information.
The 2012 FABAIC is May 23rd through May 27th and has moved to a new location in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Want to take a break from all the creativity and learning? Relax on the gorgeous South Florida beaches, take a trip through the famous Everglades, hit up a game of golf at the hotels luxurious course, or take a shopping trip at the Sawgrass Mills mall, the second largest mall in Florida! The FABAIC is not only learning and classes, it is a well deserved vacation!
Operate your own business? Did you know your expenses associated with attending the Face and Body Art International Convention to improve your professional skills are tax deductible subject to the limitations set forth by the Internal Revenue Service? Please contact your accountant for details.
Newcomers Convention Checklist
- Washcloths – To avoid room charges from staining their towels when showering up after a body paint, please bring your own washcloth!
- Business Cards and your Portfolio – The FABAIC is the best place to network
- A condensed version of your face or body painting kit
- A sketch book and/or note pad
- Practice head (Practice Heads will be available to purchase or rent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Male or Female underwear for your model if you are body painting. Seamless panties work the best.
- Camera and don’t forget the charger!
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Baby wipes
- Bathing suit
- Don’t forget spending money or your credit card! The FABAIC is not only a learning experience, it is a vacation!
- A smile, your creative thinking cap and a well rested mind to learn and have fun! We’ll see you May 23rd!
Do you have any questions? Please contact us! E-mail Marcela at email@example.com or call us at 954-472-5000 if you have any questions.
Are you in need of a roommate to cut down expenses? Visit the FABAIC forum on Facebook for a list of vendors, roommate searching, travel information and more!
Don’t forget to like the FABAIC Facebook Page!
Leave a comment below and tell us what your essentials are that you bring to a convention!